Out of stock
Notify me when this product is back in stock!
Stock is estimated.
Full product info here : http://www.aquario.co.kr/neoSolution/neoSolution.php
Aquario Neo Solution K Liquid Fertilizer
|When to use||Lack of K: Holes in old leaves. Lack of photosynthesis.|
Why Aquario Neo Solution?
1. Latest fertilizer manufacturing technology.
2. Use high quality materials.
3. Years of research and development.
Aquario Neo Solution liquid Fertilizer Series consists of 4 types; Solution 1, Solution 2, K and Fe.
They are based on the best materials and technology and can be used according to the nutritional status of aquatic plants.
How to use
- Start with 1 ml (1 pumping)/10 litter every 3 days.
- Adjust the usage according to the condition of Aquatic plants.
- Sediment may normally appear, shake well before use.
When algae occurs
- Reduce usage and change water periodically.
- Decrease the amount of Co2 and reduce the lighting intensity and lighting time.
- Please add shrimps and fish for algae removal.
- Please use this product only as a fertilizer for aquatic plants.
- Do not use it for shrimp breeding tank. (if the objective is to maximize the shrimp breeding capacity and shrimp survival rate over aquatic plants)
- Keep out of reach of children.
Neo Solution series consists of 4 types 1, 2, K, Fe
Neo Solution can be used in response to many different symptoms by undernourishment and optimally used according to kinds of aquatic plants.
When to use Neo Solution series
Phosphate deficiency (use Neo Solution 1)
Red colored leaves turn green, new leaf that grows small and old leaves melted away.
Potassium deficiency (use Neo Solution 1 and Neo Solution K)
When an old leafs has a hole, lack of photosynthesis
Iron deficiency (use Neo Fe and Neo Solution 2)
When new leaves turn white, when the color of red leaf is not good
Calcium deficiency (use Neo Solution 2)
The growth of new leaf is abnormal, when new leaves twist
Made in Korea
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.