Eheim Skim350 Micro Surface Skimmer
- Designed for use in aquariums up to 92 gallons
- Removes dust, oily films, and microorganisms from water’s surface
- Promotes proper gas exchange for a healthier aquarium
- Driven by 80 gph pump with adjustable flow control
- Self-adjusting float compensates for water evaporation
Designed for use in aquariums up to 350 liters (92 gallons), the Eheim Skim350 Micro Surface Skimmer effectively removes dust, oily films, and microorganisms from the water’s surface while promoting proper gas exchange. This compact skimmer is driven by an 80 gph pump with fully adjustable flow control, and includes a replaceable pre-filter sponge that collects debris to help prevent clogging. The flexible and easy-to-use Skim350 installs easily in your aquarium with the included suction cups, and features a self-adjusting float that automatically compensates for water evaporation. Great for both temporary and long-term use, the energy-efficient Skim350 maintains a crystal clear water surface, while operating at a mere 5 W. Suitable for freshwater and saltwater applications. For quality assurance and peace of mind, the Eheim Skim350 Micro Surface Skimmer is backed by a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty. 2.1″ x 1.6″ x 5.2″
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.