Fluval Bug Bites Tropical Flakes – 90g (3.17 oz)
Fluval Bug Bites Flakes are specifically formulated to address the natural, insect-based feeding habits of fish, with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients important to their health and vitality. The first two ingredients in this formula include high quality protein sources that stimulate a strong feeding response in fish, while providing a complete amino acid profile that are essential to their growth and condition.
Key Features :
- Black Soldier Fly larvae #1 ingredient – sustainably raised on fruits and vegetables for better quality nutrition
- Contains 46% crude protein from multiple quality sources
- A rich source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for healthy skin, scales, fins and colors
- Includes a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible flake format = less fish waste in the aquarium
- Highly palatable – a taste fish naturally crave
- Processed in small batches for maximum quality control and freshness
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
Feeding Instructions :
Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.
Dried black soldier fly larvae, Herring meal, Potatoes, Wheat germ meal, Wheat flour, Fish protein concentrate, Salmon oil, Dried kelp, Whole peas, Brewers dried yeast, Betaine anhydrous, L-lysine, DL-methionine, Yeast extract, Choline chloride, Calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, Ferrous sulfate, L-carnitine, Mixed tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary extract, Zinc oxide, Manganous oxide, Vitamin A supplement, Copper sulfate, Calcium iodate, Vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis :
Crude Protein (min.) 46.0% Crude Fat (min.) 8.0% Crude Fiber (max.) 1.5% Ash (max.) 7.0% L-lysine (min.) 0.5% DL-methionine (min.) 0.5% Moisture (max.) 6.0% Calcium (min.) 0.9% Phosphorus (min.) 0.7% Vitamin A (min.) 25,000 IU/kg Vitamin D3 (min.) 1,450 IU/kg Vitamin E (min.) 110 IU/kg Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.) 2.0% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.) 2.7% Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.)440 mg/kg
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 16 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.