Out of stock
Notify me when this product is back in stock!
Stock is estimated.
Fritz Nature Box
- Great for Bubble Nests and Spawning
- Provides Hiding Spaces for Fry
- Naturally Adds Tannins and Humic Acid
- Anti-Fungal and Anti-Bacterial Properties
- Great for Freshwater Shrimp
- Ideal for Betta and Biotope Systems
About Nature Box
Fritz Nature Box contains Indian Almond leaves, sliced Catappa almond bark, and Casuarina cones, each giving a unique application of tannins, humic acid, and habitat. Each provides tannins, lowers pH, has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, enhances coloration and increases spawning behavior. The tannins released from these pieces create a more natural environment for Bettas, shrimp and other fish. Almond leaves, almond bark, and Casuraina cones contain humic acids and tannins which are known to have antibacterial properties, naturally lower pH and create blackwater conditions in the aquarium. Fritz Nature Box is suitable for all soft-water fish including betta, discus, tetras, angelfish, and killifish.
Directions & Dosage
Recommended application: One small leaf per gallon, one bark stick per 25 gallons, and/or 1-2 small cones per gallon. Number and combination of pieces is based on users preference. Add directly to aquarium or pre-soak for faster sinking. Replace when tissue is decomposed or consumed.
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Tannic acid can lower pH, monitor pH with a test kit during use and limit any change to 0.2 pH units per day if livestock are present
- Safe for invertebrates
- Overdosed? Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.