Out of stock
Notify me when this product is back in stock!
Stock is estimated.
Hikari Bio-Pure Freeze Brine Shrimp 0.42oz
Bio-Pure® FD Brine Shrimp
Live brine shrimp harvested at their nutritional peak. Offers a natural source for fatty acids and natural algaes. An excellent treat almost any fish will eagerly accept. Our pharmaceutical-grade freeze-drying techniques allow us to give you a product as close to fresh brine shrimp as humanly possible. Expect color, texture, and taste not previously available in a freeze-dried food.
An Excellent Live Food Alternative
- Excellent natural protein source free of harmful parasites and bacteria
- A meaty treat most tropical and marine fish love
- A food source marine fish feed on in the wild
Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamin Rich
- Makes vitamins available to your aquatic pet that the live animal would not offer
- Gut-loaded to assure each bite contains what we know your fish need
- Encapsulated to avoid utilization by the brine shrimp before freezing
- Easy to feed cubes quickly hydrate and separate when put in water
- Lower moisture levels means more food by weight
- Nitrogen charging reduces chances of oxidation
- Lower actual cost per feeding than competitive products
Provide as a treat up to three (3) times daily the amount your aquatic pet will completely consume within a minute. For additional feeding options, ask your aquatic retailer about other specialized Hikari® diets including Bio-Pure® Frozen and Bio-Pure® FD providing cleanliness and quality beyond compare!
Ideal For: Freshwater and marine environments.
Because we care: Hikari® Bio-Pure® FD products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Use before the best before date guarantees the contents meet our rigid quality standards. After opening, please keep the container out of direct sunlight, high heat, or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly. For maximum success the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.
Please note: Handling a freeze-dried food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose, eyes, and mouth.
Brine Shrimp, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphoshate (stabilized vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement.*
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture|
|min. 50%||min. 5%||max. 0.5%||max. 6%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin C||Vitamin B2||Vitamin B12|
|min. 0.1%||min. 60 mg/kg||min. 20 mg/kg||min. 2000 µg/kg|
|Dimensions||6.5 × 6.5 × 11 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.