OASE BioMaster 250
Out of Stock
Out of stock
Notify me when this product is back in stock!
Stock is estimated.
- EasyClean pre-filter module – Module can be removed separately from the rest of the filter. This reduces maintenance, increases filter efficiency, and extends the life of main filter foams. Customize the pre-filter with coarse 30 ppi, fine 45 ppi, ultra-fine 60 ppi, and activated carbon 45 ppi filter foams
- No mess maintenance – Integrated safety locking features on the handle, pre-filter, and check valve in the inlet/outlet connection unit, ensure no accidental spillage or messy maintenance
- Sealed filtration pathways – Allows for the full benefits of all four stages of filtration through this intuitive design
- Hel-X Biomedia – An extremely large protected settlement surface (800m²/1000 liter) that allows beneficial bacteria to grow and thrive. The material is designed to stop floating as soon as it reaches a certain level of bacteria colonization.
- Carbon pre-filter foams – Activated carbon absorbs unwanted substances in aquarium water. Carbon filter foams make replacement much simpler than using common granular carbon.
- Adjustable flow control – Flow can be adjusted for the inlet and outlet in multiple locations on the filter assembly
- Easy priming – Includes simple priming for fast and easy startup and continued operation
- Quiet operation – Sound dampening design
- Heater integration capability – Easily integrate an OASE HeatUp 150 adjustable heater into the BioMaster canister (HeatUp not included)
- What’s in the Box – Aquarium Filter, filter media, intake tube with inlet strainer, water distributor nozzle, spray bar, inlet and outlet adapters with flow control, tubing, fittings, heater adapter, and power cable
- Ideal for use in aquariums up to 70 gallons
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Fresh and marine water compatible
- UL certified filter
- 3 year warranty plus 1 year warranty extension with online registration
Aquarium Filter, four carbon pre-filter foams, one 30 ppi filter foam, two 20 ppi filter foams, Hel-X Biomedia, intake tube with inlet strainer, water distributor nozzle, spray bar, inlet and outlet adapters with flow control, tubing, fittings, heater adapter, and power cable
|Dimensions||9.4 x 9.4 x 14.6 in.|
|Net Weight||11 lbs.|
|Rated Voltage||120V / 60 Hz|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Max. Flow Rate||250 GPH|
|Max. Head Height||5.6 ft.|
|Connection||5/8 in. ID|
|Tubing Length||13 ft.|
|Filter Volume||1.2 gallons|
|Pre-filter Volume||1.5 gallons|
|Suitable for Max. Aquarium Volume||70 gallons|
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 40 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.