OASE FiltoSmart Thermo 100
9 in stock
This product qualifies for 15% OFF for our 2 Year Anniversary Week Sale!
Stock is estimated.
- COMES WITH Integrated heater – Provides precise and uniform temperature levels and reduces the amount of equipment seen inside the aquarium by housing the heater in the unit
- Compact filter with large filter surface – Multi-staged mechanical and biological filtration provides clear, healthy water and a high surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonize
- No mess maintenance – Locking features are integrated into the inlet/outlet connection unit to ensure no accidental spillage or messy maintenance
- Self-priming – Engineered for fast and easy startup and continued operation
- Adjustable flow control – Flow can be adjusted for the inlet and outlet
- Quiet operation – Sound dampening design
- What’s in the Box – Aquarium Filter with an integrated heater, filter media, intake tube with inlet strainer, water distributor nozzle, spray bar, inlet and outlet adapters with flow control, tubing, fittings, removable base and power cables
- Ideal for use in aquariums up to 30 gallons
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Fresh and marine water compatible
- UL certified filter, UL certified heater
- 3 year warranty
Aquarium Filter with an integrated heater, 20 ppi filter foam, 10 ppi filter foam, ceramic media, intake tube with inlet strainer, water distributor nozzle, spray bar, inlet and outlet adapters with flow control, tubing, fittings, removable base and power cables
|Dimensions||8 x 5.5 x 10 in.|
|Net Weight||5 lbs.|
|Rated Voltage||120V / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption of the Filter||11 Watts|
|Power Consumption of the Heater||100 Watts|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Max. Flow Rate||160 GPH|
|Max. Head Height||4.6 ft.|
|Tubing Length||8 ft.|
|Filter Volume||0.34 Gallons|
|Pre-filter Volume||0.18 Gallons|
|Suitable for Max. Aquarium Volume||30 Gallons|
|Dimensions||19.05 × 33.02 × 19.05 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.