NewCal Banana Leaf Section (5×5″) (10-Pack)
Similar to Indian Almond Leaves, Banana leaves are highly recognized by aquarists for their capacity of altering the water chemistry, promoting health, and breeding of fish.
- They are known to have anti-bacteria and anti-fungal properties
- They lower the pH of water naturally
- Inhibit many types of bacteria and fungus
- Stimulates breeding in Bettas
- Conditions Betta scales and fins to improve their health
- And provides natural hiding spots for additional security
Natural leaf litter is the #1 source of biofilm for aquariums. These leaves decay over a long period of time and are safe to remain in the tank until completed decomposed. Microfauna, snails, and shrimp will readily eat banana leaves.
These leaves are pre-cut into 5” x 5” squares.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.