- Planted Aquaria must first be informed of your returns or exchanges via email or telephone before shipping us back your item.
- Returned items must be in new, unopened, and unused condition.
- Any unused items must be returned in original packaging within 14 days after purchase or delivery.
- Returns over 5 items will experience a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping Charges are only refunded on damaged or defective items.
- Returned Item(s) must be accompanied by the invoice and original packaging.
- Livestock and Live Plants are not returnable.
Exchanges & Processing
- Exchanges will be processed within 5-10 business days after we have receive the exchanged item.
- Any original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges unless the item received is incorrect or damaged.
- Livestock and Live Plants are not exchangeable.
- Discount codes must be applied at time of checkout. You must press "Apply" to see the order total updated.
- We cannot adjust any prices after the order has been submitted.
- Only one code can be used on a purchase.
- Coupon codes cannot be applied to previous purchases, nor can they be retroactively applied after an order has been placed.
*Please allow 7-14 days processing time for returns or exchanges.
Payment methods include Clover, major credit cards (via Clover).
Clover registration is not required to pay with credit card.
Clover is used in our store as our point-of-sale program, as well as credit card processor. When you select Clover as the payment method, you will be linked to the Clover site where you can make your payment quickly and easily. Clover can be used to purchase items by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, debit card. Your Order will be shipped out or prepared for pick-up once confirmation of payment is received.
By using Clover, you can trace the status of your payment and make purchases directly from your bank account. If you do decide to use your credit card through Clover, nobody will see your credit card number (not even us) which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use. We do not store credit card or bank information on our servers. We want you to be confident in making purchases online with us by offering only the most secure payment options the internet offers.
How do I pay with Clover?
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click "Pay with Credit Card" which will redirect you to Clover's payment page.
We offer fast and affordable shipping. Shipping includes a tracking number so you can regularly monitor the status of your delivery.
How do you ship packages?
We ship packages directly from our retail location located in Oakville, Ontario Canada.
Do you ship worldwide?
Currently, we only ship within Canada, we are working towards shipping international as soon as possible.
What about customs?
We are not responsible for any customs processing & fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
How long does shipping take?
We use Canada Post's Real time shipping cost estimator to provide you with the exact cost of your shipment. This way the customers have the most fairest prices, and we will not try to profit off your shipment.
To use the Estimator; add your order to the cart, from the cart you can input your address for an estimation once you click update.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes! All of our orders include a tracking number. You will receive an email once your order ships containing your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 48 hours of placing your order, please contact us.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.